Things Learnt Recently

Sunday, October 25, 2009

I was going through Anand's posts and got inspired to write the following from this post

Listing a few things that I have learnt in life recently..

-> Ur core-values do not change even though you may deviate from it for sometime.

-> There are different groups of friends - Hi-How are you-I m fine-Take Care-Bye kind, ppl whom u care for and give importance to, and ppl who care for you and consider you important. It's the last group that is very important.

-> I am emotional :)

-> Work is, but and just, work.

-> The world will not crash if you aren't around. So never attach too much of importance to yourself.

-> Time does not heal things, it just makes you forget things and move on.

-> There are plenty of ways to be happy if you desire to :)

[Will update more when I remember what more I have learnt :) ]


0 comments: